While the boards are built around standard PCIe switch and tested at production, there can be rare cases where the board is not functioning as expected. To replace the board, it shall be sent back, however shipping can cost quite amount of time and money.
To avoid these costs, board can be destroyed beyond possible repair.
Refund or replacement board will be provided after receiving a valid photo of destroyed board.Conditions:
- This procedure shall be followed only when approved by email
- Board shall be destroyed by physically destroying components: main chip and at least half of passives (tiny parts around main IC)
- Other methods of destruction (ESD damage, unsoldering, etc) are not accepted, unless agreed in advance
- Photo of destroyed board shall be sharp, clear and bright to identify beyond possible repair damage
- If more than one board to be destroyed, all boards shall be demonstrated on one photo
Failure to fulfill conditions above may be a reason for refusal in refund/replacement.